Welcome back to our blog! Here at Republic Home Builders, we work every day to design your perfect home. We get all kinds of requests from our clients from the style of the home to the built in additions. And although we can provide clients with our home plans, at the end of the day, this is your home, and it is YOU who decides what it looks like.
When we build homes, your home will either have a garage or not. And it’s up to your preference and your budget. But we want to give you reasons why a car garage (or 2 or 3) is a great investment.
- You can protect your car from the elements. It could be snow, hail, rain or the sun’s harsh rays. Keeping your car in the garage will save you time from having to remove the snow or having to fix it due to hail storm damage.
- A garage minimizes the chances of car vandalism. Avoid having to fix a scratch on your car or a slashed tire. Keep your car safe in your garage.
- Doing car maintenance is way easier and more comfortable inside of your garage. You don’t have to tolerate the heat during the summer, and you can work on your car while it’s snowing or raining.
- Depending on the size of your garage, you can also use it for storage. You can keep the the holiday ornaments, the bikes, and the kids’ toys in there.
- You can also use spots in your garage for an office or craft area. Having space in the garage will give you flexibility.
- It adds value to your home. If you decide to sell your house, a garage is a great feature to have in a home. For many buyers it can be a huge deciding factor.
Take a look at some of the homes we have built that included garages:
Remember that garage or no garage, we are here to build the home of your dreams in Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Lake Anna, or anywhere else in the surrounding area! Contact us and let’s begin planning your new home!